Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
EVP's I_vote_lcapEVP's I_voting_barEVP's I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

EVP's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

EVP's Empty
PostSubject: EVP's   EVP's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Electronic voice phenomena are sections of noise on the radio or electronic recording that reveal sounds resembling voices speaking words. Paranormal investigators sometimes interpret these noises as the voices of ghosts or spirits. Recording EVP has become a technique of those who attempt to contact the souls of dead loved ones or during ghost hunting activities.
Back to top Go down

EVP's Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVP's   EVP's I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm

David sent me a more detailed explanation of the EVP being EMF in an email, I am copying and pasting it here to share with each of you, would love your input.

EVP is not sound, as we can not here them, they are "electronic" in nature only. The ones we hear are called AVPs or Audible Voice Phenomena. Over the last year I have been moniroting the Electromagnetic fields with a sensor and an oscilloscope, which allows me to see and save the EMF waveforms. When matched to EVPs that occur in the same time frame, the recorded audio waveform from the recorder is an exact match to the saved EMF waveform. This indicates that the recorder is being imbedded with EMF fluctuations that are making the voice coil of the mic respond, instead of air motion from a voice mechanically moving the diaphragm. To gather further proof that it is Electromagnetic fields in the voice spectrum, I will not use a mic, but instead I will use an electromagnetic sensor, feeding an amp and recording device. Since you can't record sound or infrasound with an EMF sensor, it will be an additional proof that EVPs are caused by specific EMF.
http://www.spinvestigations.org
Back to top Go down

EVP's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Investigating-
Jump to: