Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
Twilight General Chat I_vote_lcapTwilight General Chat I_voting_barTwilight General Chat I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Twilight General Chat I_vote_lcapTwilight General Chat I_voting_barTwilight General Chat I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

Twilight General Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Twilight General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok kids, as we decided each topic should be adhered to so if its: Saltwell inns invest Jan 10, then it will only be about that night, not what dinner your having!

So this one can be for those random convo's if need be!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 am

Im feeling a bit freaked out guys! my nans old house (she has passed) is haunted supposedly by someone who fits my nans description!! im debating going in with my mom and doing a spirit board! thoughts?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 am

Why u freeked lol i see it every day lol they sorta piss me off just lingering all the time does youre mum want to make contact with youre nan best way is to get a medium along there dude spesh if u using the board for contact Smile
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey Steve

Id go for it sounds like a good idea to me Smile Let me no if you want the board ill drop it off to you Smile some of the team will come along if you want us to Smile
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 pm

SO the full story is:

My cousins husband is a gardener and he got the job doing my nans old house. She lived there for 30 plus years. When he mentioned his other halfs nan used to live there they went a bit weird on him.

They called him up after and asked if there had been a fire in the house or if she had died there. He said no to both: they told him they keep getting woken by a little old lady sat at the edge of the bed having a fag.

They told him that they may get a priest in to cleanse the house!

Not sure what to do really as i've heard about 5th hand and i cant rock up to the door can i?

My mom joked she should go in with her sister and see if she appears. to me it sounds more like ghost activity than spirit. but who know eh?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 pm

im not sure how u can sort this dude :S carnt the person who does the garden mesion to them about u as a priest may make this worse they feel mocked by priest mate. x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I may mention it to my mom and it will go through the system that way!
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm

ok hun what eva you feel is right go with it ment to be Smile x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 pm

So whats the basis for this priests p*ssing off spirits then? Im completely oblivious to that side of things? should a type of medium come and move them on?

pirat
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

they feel like ure taking the piss if u do that preist in my belif aint got the open mind to move em on to the spirit realm they preach god not every one belives in god so spirit aint gonna listen to em if they am dead they way they feel doesnt change so thats where they get defensive lol x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

So they die, and they dont see the pearly gates, then a priest turns up and its "oi you!!! get out" lol
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm

no lol right ok well say for me i not a big beliver in god right i die ok im left roaming around pestering u lot u get sick of it and u get in the god squad right im gonna be annoyed coz i dont belive in what they do is real mediums have the gateway to pass spirits along we treat em like ppl and with respect we dont preach to em about things just ressure them Smile u get me now x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Get ya
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:15 pm

at last lol that pic is vile of the joker u aint a joker am u steven Smile x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Nah. im not that cool!
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm

that a cool lol its scary wheres u nice pic gone lol x
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 am

interesting about the house Steve. It can be hard approaching private house as people get worried about stirring things up or making it worse, so would have to be a diplomatic approach ! farao
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 pm

houses are intresting but like paul said hard to come about and it takes a lot of treading quitely coz the wrong word would scare them to death lol x
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 pm

I agree Smile get your mom to have a chat if you can and take it from there Smile x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Back onto general chat: Tim tried to readd me today! lol
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm

LOL he tried to re add me as well the other day so i sent him a message saying im not being funny but ehy add me when u will delete me in a week or so when u decide your through with the paranormal then try re add me again SO NO lol
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

has any one got a gun feel my lara croft style execution comming on again whats the point ooh i tell u i defo wouldnt xx
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:38 pm

clair did u see them shoes i posted on ya fb how ace i want em will have to go out and shop Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 pm

yeah there well nice Smile

Steve much prefer that pic lol
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

may have to vist the bank of mum and dad haha
yes steve picture is better but wtf is that bus all about :S x was kinda waiting for the bus to explode or summit was disapointed lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight General Chat   Twilight General Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight General Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: