Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_vote_lcapSaltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_voting_barSaltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_vote_lcapSaltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_voting_barSaltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm

So most are meeting at 8 for food. Because of me been the worst eater in the world i'll turn up slightly later for it.

Claire, i think youve got the roles for the evening, do you want to put them up here? affraid
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:17 am

yes ste thats fine with me mate no worries Very Happy
see you there clair will post roles when shes online x
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey guys
heres the roles for Fri Smile

Some of us are meeting for something to eat at 8ish i have to pick Kelly up also as long as we are all there to start at 11.00

ROLES FOR FRIDAY
Steve – Camera Man
Stacey/ Karen – medium
Clair - calling out etc
Mel/Sam/Clair baseline tests and monitoring them during the night
Paul - CCTV

Mel have you called them yet to confirm??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm

sunny so can we confirm we are meeting at 8ish, thats if i gets a lift lol xx clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 am

Yes iv called...All's fine. They close at 11 so we can start then. Last orders for food is 9.15 so shall we meet at 8.30ish those that are eating? xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Well guys I thought the Saltwells was a success. We all worked well as a team which is what the night was all about.
The future looks good, think we just need to plan future invests out with rough time slots for experiments to cover all the venue. The more we do the better we shall get. Pat on the back to us all.
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 pm

hey ya guys well done for friday nite shame about the picture i take my hi 5 back now clair lol oh well never mind aye only one thing i want to say is when im doing my mediumship can you guys take it slow with the questions u was asking me way to many at all one time u must think i have a mind like google mick green worked well and paul sharon seemed very nice also fits in well with us big hi fi to twilight hope youre weekend went well see yo all soon xxx

stacey Razz
xxx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey

Friday went well Smile i agree Paul we need to plan more but we will get that from experience Smile we didnt have a lot of time to be fair.

Im typing the report today so i will post on here Smile x
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am

No we never had enough time to be honest Clair. Would like to do the place again sometime, we need to look at a investigation plan that we can run to and adapt to the place we are investigating x affraid
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 pm

more time is needed only prob with a pub they wo close untill they want to and if im honest pubs am getting a bit boring but would like to go and do the yew tree now we have all the equiptment that places is freeky x
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm

The pubs have been interesting its just yo9u dont get alot of time due to them closing late xx
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:01 pm

they are intresting but to me all that booze behind the bar its tempting lol yer thay have been good hunni xxx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

lol nutter Smile
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

cor help that hun nutter is more fun any way u wouldnt have me any other way xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 pm

'behind the bar' ! wrong type of spirits Stacey lol.
Limited time is ok as long as we have a strict timetable for the night, and keep to it x
geek
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 am

dam i was picking up on a jack , jack daniels new it was the wrong one lol xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 pm

YES.................. I was getting a Jack D, he was wearing a black and white top with N05 on the back. Wonder if it was the same one lol x Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 pm

yer that was the one lol x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

thing with pubs is your more guarenteed with activity due to age of building and peoples lives intheir ie landlordes punters etc.. if we can get landlords as good as the yew tree where we are allowed free reign and get to stay till 4 an 5 am that leaves us quite a bit more time , seen a few pubs that may be of iinterest say ned a yay or nay before approaching them x
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm

yes some pubs better than others Sam and all depends on management trusting the team. The angle I try to push is paranormal activity attracts customers so could be very good for them x pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 am

thasts how mel entices em lol with other places like the dance acadamy insists we are a research team only, seems to be effective x sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan   Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saltwell Inn: 29th Jan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: