Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_vote_lcapMICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_voting_barMICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_vote_lcapMICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_voting_barMICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairey
Admin

MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) Empty
PostSubject: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey guys

Mick Green has expressed an interest in joing us as another medium he said he really liked us and like the way we work and has asked if he could join on a regular basis.

do you think it would be a good idea and perhaps give him a trial and say you can do 3 invests and then we will make a final decision. what do you think? xx
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm

I think he should become one of these associates we speak about. Tell him he will be invited to most invests and if it goes well will become a full member?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:52 pm

yep sound lovely chap to work with good idea clair Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 pm

yes we definately need to do the trial thing and not just three invests but at least three months. Had experience of so many bad people in the past so we need to do it.
Mick seems a really nice guy and genuine. I was happy to work with him x
What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am

Im happy to give him a trial he seems like a genuine guy :-).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 pm

same here associate medium, i do feel we dont want any more full members for investigators as its gonna get too crowded and ive noticed the more ppl the less activity as its missed through too many ppl there, llike inthe celler at saltwells me and paul were both hearing and seeing things but there were so many ppl in there talking and flashing cameras etc... it went unnoticed most of the time, so we need to put a cap on members if possible and add associates for invests where we need more bodies to pay for the locations etc.......
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

he has asked me again today, ive added him to the data base, but he doesnt want to do fayresd etc....
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

the distractions are not about the amount of people on invests but the way we conduct ourselves. The discipline will come with experience. This was first invest and it was all about seeing how we do or do not bond x Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am

well i thought we were a very bonded team but i have to say over the last week its looking quite dismal, as steve said he sees the team splintering like sprt did, so we need to up the game allow people to do their roles, notify in advance changes and cancellations and most of all ALLOW people to help if you cant cope. Any unproffesioinalism both within the team and with the public or buissnessd associates will directly reflect very badly on our reputation and that is the very last thing we need right now.
i am about to make a post about tonights carbarcle Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)   MICK GREEN (MEDIUM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICK GREEN (MEDIUM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: