Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
POST HERE I_vote_lcapPOST HERE I_voting_barPOST HERE I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

POST HERE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Right kids, i think we are not engaging with the forum enough, and i get the feeling people may be reverting back to using Facebook.

From this point forwards NO TEAM TALK ON HERE.

EVERYTHING goes in the forum under a title that we can all see. ALL aspects of the team are a groups discussion and so should be put through there.

I for one think that by putting topics in there we can also all chip in with ideas or settle any differences of opinion.

Im going on there now to set up a topic called "post here". Get on and post on there to respond to this!

Sorry for the outburst but i think we need to up the professionalism a notch and seperate it from our personal life; facebook doesnt work for that!

Ste :0)
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:36 pm

yay im here Smile
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:44 pm

i hear ya huston loud and clear Smile x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm

anyone seen anchorman?

"NEWS TEAM UNITE"

and if you havent! WHY HAVENT YOU! GO BUY IT NOW! I OWN IT TWICE!!!
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm

ive seen it only 100 times one of my fav films lol x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm

I love lamp
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

bet u have some sex panther aftershave dont ya haha x
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

lol not sure iv seen it!!!! :S
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Clairey wrote:
lol not sure iv seen it!!!! :S

you have 1 month to see it or your out of the team Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm

im defo in the team still then clair i would buy it if i was you or we will have to have talks xx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:40 pm

**runs to tesco**
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 pm

then runs to asda coz its cheeper haha xx
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Sorry but at the team meeting it was decided all communication going through the forum as facebook is for personal use that was everyone who said that.

Thats fine if you dont want to be "told" where you can talk, but it was a team decision. It is simples: team stuff goes in there where we can check when we have our team head on and then we come on here to talk to mates!

I noted that the forum wasnt been really used, today it has really grown since my message.

I never said we have gone from mates to colleagues. I said we should be using the forum to communicate. I dont get why your message has to be so angry either!

Im off to have a think.
Back to top Go down

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey guys, im not sure where this has come from, i thought we were all using the forum now as nothing has been posted on here for days?!? Btw i will post this on forum :-). Come on now lets not spoil things we don't want this team to go the same way as SPRT.
We've got a great team here and we all work well together so lets just all be friends :-) xx
Back to top Go down

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Right its getting out of hand now, i hase been told twice i owe steve an apology for replying to his statement that no more talk on facebook etc....
Quote :
erm wheres this come from? all twilight topics are discussed in the forum, i posted one quesstion on here to the other girls as it was a psychic supper question which as we have ben told is seperate to you boys and just a girl thing. also us girls are friends and this is how we met and communicate with each other i know i have no problem talking to my mates on here so if some one else has a problem that is insinuate we have gone from being friends to just collegues, that wasnt what twilight was started out to be, it was started as four friends working closely together bonded and friendly. Im sorry if this looks like a go but i for one wont be told where i can and cant talk, if its a twilight investigations thing then i post onthe forum as i did yesterday,if its a friend thing i post here, there endeth the lesson lol xx
Now this annoyed and confused me greatly, how can you and stacey think this was an 'angry' letter and a 'rant'?? I know a couple of other team members have viewed the conversations on facebook regarding this in my absence and so far no one but ste and stace think i was being nasty?!!!?!?!
I have read re read walked away spent another sleepless night worrying over it and then come back today and i STILL cant't see any anger or ill intent in it. the only negative thing is my saying
Quote :
I for one wont be told where i can and cant talk
But even then i say
Quote :
. Im sorry if this looks like a go
I am dumfounded how my replying to a statement telling me not to talk on facebook again could be taken as being nasty angry and deserving of an apology?
I for one think ste is a geat bloke , and as adults thought that if i had an opinion on something i was free to express it especially if it was in reply to something that was accusatory on something i had not done etc... i agree this team seems to be going like sprt did so we have to find out if there are any common reasons for this and squash them now before it gts too far. We were all fine, then we did loughborough and i thought we were still fine but then an atmosphere developed, i dont know why it did as i im my mind still have the same high regard for clair steve stace and mel and ow paul, but the friendly communications and meeting up stopped. I agree also thast its not proffessional or called for for team members to be spoken to in aggresive or unpolite ways. I have been on the recieving end as you know stacey but i didnt demand an apology i just thought oh well ignore it i was only trying to help save the team looking unprofessional and flaky (the response to me asking about if the pub had been paid for yet) As i said before i will work like a dog for this team and if we were allowed to offer suggestions and opinions with out fear of it being taken the wrong way etc,, we would be ready for the demo day and nearly sold out for the supper. but as things are demo is or isnt cancelled asnd suppers not going too well. /the members with personal issues must be able to let othersd help and if need be take over so give them a break, i for one am such a member, i have so many personal issues going on including court cases and the fact i only slep one night since jan 8th!! But its ot proffesional to bring any stress into here and burden others with it, so for m sanity (yeah i had a mini breakdown yesteray the girls know of my aniety issues) im going up the docs to get some sleeping tabs then i will be refreshed enough to take negativity with out it making me feel
Quote :
it's my fault
With by public opinion it isnt. so i will be off for a few days getting sleep and chilling, if you need me you have my numbers and then i will be back looking or locations and clair if you can send what needs printing for the supper we can get the posters and tickets designed and up in the pub selling tickets as i hope you dont think im pushing byt if its advertised they will come, if no one knows about it it will be aan empty resteraunt. love to you all an paul i like an respect you also lol in case i forgot to mention it, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Sam

Sorry you feel this way

I dont think anyone thought you was being nasty you was just putting your opinion across.

I do however feel you may have taken thingsa little to much to heart. It was just purely a meassage saying that we must use the forum. This was a reminder to the whole team and no one in particular.

I am sorry you feel like this was a personal dig about you.

I think Sat will be cancelled as we have had no interest at all and the mediums we wanted can not make it. The supper is still ahead so if you wanted to make posters then go ahead just leave the mediums name off as its not confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

hey ya i agree with clair sam it wasnt a personal dig at any one im sorry you feel this way psychic supper is still going ahead on the 4th march 2010 tickets am 15.00 carvery and pud veggie option avalable xx
Back to top Go down

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:15 pm

lol, i wasnt upset by what steve put, i was saying my opinion i may have read it wrong in my sleep less addled brain and thought it meant ALL correspondance, as all twilight things do get posted here , i can see now i have had some pills and a sleep (yay sleeping tablets) that steve probably meant just team buissness, what upset me was ppl thinking i was angry, you know me if i have anything to say it i speak to the person straight away and clear it up and you would know i wwas angry lol cause im like a bomb long fuse but big explosion lol, but now its clear it wasnt an angry leter just a reply saying i still want to talk to me mates on facebook im happy, i said before to you girls with anxiaty you tend to worry all the time of ppls opinion of you and as im a worry wart those things keep me awak at night as i like to be nice to peoples at all times unless they deserve it and even then i worry lol, im still guilt ridden over hitting some one in 1988 for gods sake lol, but now my points been made, lets move on,.Hi my names sam and today mathew i will mosty be being nice and friendly to every one as per lol xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE   POST HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: