Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
edinghburgh I_vote_lcapedinghburgh I_voting_baredinghburgh I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

edinghburgh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 pm

hey guys whats going on with edinghburgh we doing it or we not :S xx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm

im up for it but wont be able to till auagust onwards i dont think Smile
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 pm

I think we need to go online and check flight prices maybe? When would people want to go? I'll do a test date, im guessing we want a weekend? but would people be willing to get a friday or monday off work?
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm

We couldnt do August as its the fringe festival! thats bedlam up there!
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 pm

If we was to fly out friday afternoon the 10th Sep and come back the monday after noon its only £53 return!
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

i will look into all that if you like guys will check with you lot first well as u know i dont work so its up to u lot we want it to be a nice weekend xxx
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 pm

sept is good for me and i dont mind getting time off work Smile i dont mind flying either Smile
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

may be able to get it a bit cheaper that that Smile
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

its my buffday on the 7th so its a good time for me Smile sorta birthday treat lol x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Shop around for flights, or train as we can then have a little drinky and teambuilding whilst we are there.
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:19 pm

will do who did u do ya quote with cheesy jet x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:28 pm

BMIBaby
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 pm

paul showed me one that was £6.50 will have a look and wheres about the best places to look of hotels x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

my one was 8p. but the rest was tax!

No government No
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 pm

8 p omg thats cheap lol gov are twats x
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

long weekend would be good for me also, don't mind booking time off. I'm sure we could do something with Jimmy (ghost finder general) He does castle Menzies a lot and could get us some discounts elsewhere maybe x bounce
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:24 am

ask about paul if u dont mind hun xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 pm

yes I will ask him Stacey, sure he will have some good ideas. Also groups up there we may be able to work with and maybe even Carol Stirling x bom
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

cool sounds like a plan Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm

well have sent a mail to Jimmy and Carol, so will let you know when I hear something x Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

edinghburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: edinghburgh   edinghburgh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

edinghburgh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: