Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
PAY PAL I_vote_lcapPAY PAL I_voting_barPAY PAL I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

PAY PAL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairey
Admin

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey guys

Im going to set up the pay pal to the twilight email account what date shall we say to send the £10 over each month as ill set a reminder to send to everyone id say around the 1st of every month
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

yep thats cool buy me Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Cool beans. Shall we say starting next 1st of the month.

You can then check on say the 5th and see if anyone hasnt paid.

I think if you havent paid 5 days before an invest you should not be able to go on it!?
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm

sounds like a plan to me Smile

It was £10 we agreed wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm

yer guys it was a tenner xxx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:17 pm

thats cool by me also. I know its a pain Clair but you could send out a money request to everyone on the day. Like a reminder for people to pay x bounce
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am

good idea paul Smile xxx hi 5
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:28 pm

well Stacey with money requests going out there is no excuse to forget, I must admit I am the worlds worse lol x lol!
Back to top Go down

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

I can har the sighs now lol .....[i].she's just being awkward..[i]....but....
I am gonna have a huge problem with this compulsary tenner a munch subscription to the group. instead of trying to make you understand i will embarress myself and show you how my money is then if you can suggest what to do i would be very greatfull.

I recieve £20 a month family allowence, thats the only money for me i get, £10 goes on my phone thats why when ive runout of texts i have to wait bloody weeks before topping up. that leaves me £10 play money which is why i always suggest going to the £5 a meal chinky or the £^ indian as i can get drinks a meal for a tenner at most. I know a lot of ppl cant see hoow i only get that much but as my hubby is ill we have to rely on basic benefits as the arse is too proud to go and get all he can like some ppl on benefits do.

I also have £80pw housekeeping but once the £20 electric and £10 gas has been taken out thats not much for weekly shopping two dependants one of which is in collage and i get no money what so ever for but always needs bloody shopping ofr her bfs or clothes lol. Then theres the ever ending moan about diesel for the car.

Hence me always bleeting im skint, alan has just enough left to pay the direct debits for telewest insurace (car..if i get broke into again or one of us dies im knackered lol)

so now ive thrown my finances at your feet as im woried sick if i cant do my usuall juggling act to raise unexpected funds u wont be allowed to go on investigations.......................any ideas? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:47 pm

problem is Sam doing this paranormal thing is not cheap ! I have spent a small fortune over the years going to invests, no way around it if we want to do it.
Personally I think £2.50 a week is excellent, same price as a couple of loaves of bread ! 35p a day. Its a small amount considering what some of these invests could cost us and we have to pay for them somehow. Things have to be paid for a it is only fair it is split amongst all team members x
What a Face
Back to top Go down

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 am

i understand that Paul and always manage to juggle round me finances to payfor the invests but if its too dear i will have to pull out, at the mo been managing the £25 ones ok, when we started though i thought any proceeds from fayres suppers etc.. would be used to go towards extra costs snd maybe to subsidise any dear ones, unfortunatly now the 13th has been cancelled as i had the landlady phone me up an give me a right earfull, we arnt going to get anything towards the coffers. To save team face i did tell a lie and say a trainee medium was suposed ot have paid weeks ago and we will now sack her for the unproffessional way she acted, hopefully when they calm down they wont hold it against us, trouble is im not a good liar lol so fingers crossed, pig
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:12 am

well to make this team run we need funds and we cannot rely on help from fayres, we have to put in money ourselves. Like most things in life we have to pay for our enjoyment.
You will have to do what is best for you Sam. Clair and stacey have put a lot of money into this team, all the good will in the world helps but does not pay for the essentials we must have as a team x
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am

i havent officaly left why have u posted it on the facebook wall infact i think u should leave as twilight will never work ure not trained enough thats my say ...

me and clair have worked dam hard with things for this team and all we get is crap and lack of cooperation from ppl it aint fair me and clair approced u and mel sammy and now we have felt the need to jack it all in i think you both should come down from youre posistions and let twilight shine

stacy
Back to top Go down

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm

stace as clair said its not fair the way your acting,you yourself posted on the wall you had left and withdrew your name from all twilight pages etc....then emailed us saying you had,as i said i only confirmed it as i had mediums you had booked contacting me to complain etc... its futile arguing i have been nothing but polite and aspproachable i really cant say any mnore as i dont know what ppl are being told privatly, my priority now is to regain our good standing in the paranormal community and touch wood our repuation is now intact, i honeestly wish you well in all that you do and maybe when your in a better and more approachable frame of mind you can come back xxxx
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

woooo hang on there it aye just me doing her head in its time to back off and leave me outta it just coz the case of the stuff up fairy has come it aint my fault all this im out going say how i feel i dont back down to any one so we are all to blame and i dont need help im fine ive allways been this mad and i will never change,
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm

when im better :S im not ill sam ive lost my nan and my relastionship went up the swanny and also my mums having test for cancer there i told ya now leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAY PAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAY PAL   PAY PAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAY PAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: