Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
Thanks and Good luck I_vote_lcapThanks and Good luck I_voting_barThanks and Good luck I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Thanks and Good luck I_vote_lcapThanks and Good luck I_voting_barThanks and Good luck I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

Thanks and Good luck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Thanks and Good luck Empty
PostSubject: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Kids, sorry to say but im leaving the team. good luck with everything you do from now on.

Ste
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 am

oh whoever wants to take over the twitter facebook me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 am

i'm pming you xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am

doesnt work, this isnt over a 'personal' issue is it, as im sure us girls can 'sort' it out for you xx
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

OMG Steve not good, hope your ok. Call ot txt me when you get chance. 07742 248500 confused
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 pm

ste wasnt just a nother team member he is one of my mates wish u well dude Smile let me know when u got gigs and that x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Good luck   Thanks and Good luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks and Good luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal Connections :: Twighlight Forum :: Team discussions-
Jump to: