Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
Possible locations I_vote_lcapPossible locations I_voting_barPossible locations I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Possible locations I_vote_lcapPossible locations I_voting_barPossible locations I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

Possible locations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am

hi all contacted a lady who hires out The Royal Court Theatre, Bacup, Lancashire , don't kow if its too far for us but its reportadly very active charges are £250 for a maximum of 10 ppl with aditional ppl £20 each. Interested as a team if so i'll pass it on to Mel to book
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:07 am

Mill Of The Black Monks inn is in that generic area also,
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 pm

no wheres to far i would go to the moon and back lol sounds good but if they need ten ppl we would have to find other sideline members to cover the costs as we dont want to be taking members of public with us £20 is fine with me i dont mind paying that outta me own cash lets hope we can get into there.
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Sounds great to me Smile book it book it book it!!! lol

Perhaps we could invite Mick Kelly and Sharon again as they seemed to fit in well what you reckon?? we just need to find 1 other person then!
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Bacup is excellent, had loads going on when I was there. Would definately go again and I'm sure Sharon would be up for it x bounce
Back to top Go down

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:33 pm

is 25 each, would it be worth looking at the black monk an do a two for? xx we can get in as ive spoken to the lady in charge and shes using paanormal groups to raise charity funds to keep it open so thats no problem x
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

yes they are a small theatre and need as much help as they can get, we are losing too many places like this x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible locations
Page 1 of 1