Paranormal Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a strong paranormal community

HomeHome  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
spirithelper
Possible locations I_vote_lcapPossible locations I_voting_barPossible locations I_vote_rcap 
Stevenjoes
Possible locations I_vote_lcapPossible locations I_voting_barPossible locations I_vote_rcap 
Paul
Clairey
Affiliates
free forum

Possible locations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Id like to do a ghost hunt near the seaside! we can make a weekend of it. Any ideas?

ive been thinking of contacting a few of the lesser known pubs and hotels in blackpool to see if there old ghost stories still happen!?!?~
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

hey go for it i love blackpool anyway i would be defo up for that x
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 am

what time of year was u look at ste 2 do this x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm

I dont know. We need to look at locations up there first i think!
Back to top Go down
Clairey
Admin

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Blackpool would be good Smile there are loads of old bed and Breakfasts that could be worth looking into.

there is also the tower ballroom that is supposed to be very active
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm

cool well im up 4 it did stay in this weird holiday apartment up there the once x x
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 pm

theres a few pubs and stuff. is it worth contacting the ballroom?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

let me and clair know place we can ring em!
Back to top Go down
Stevenjoes
Admin
Stevenjoes

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Famous places are like the pleasure beach or the tower which may be too much of an ask! But worth and email?

But this list has a few hotels/pubs we could maybe target?HERE

Here is another list to target?

HERE with Pics!

places that jump out Foxhalls, the old coach house, the eagle and child pub, illuminations building.

BUT the last one on that list is raikes hall. its now a hotel? may be worth booking in and staying there?
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

we can look into it no problem Smile xx
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 pm

ok guys im having a day of location searching ive got a few numbers ive sent em to clair im no good on the phone clairs got the gift of the gab lol xx

fun times im ready to go for it now and get back out there xx
Back to top Go down
spirithelper
Admin
spirithelper

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 pm

hey guys had no emails back of the places in blackpool as yet but normaly the word paranormal scares the shit outta people finger crossed i hear some thing back of them xx really wanna go i love blackpool Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible locations   Possible locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible locations
Page 1 of 1